OptiPerl is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2008-02-22. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64.
OptiPerl 5 is fully integrated visual environment and editor for creating, testing, debugging and running perl and cgi scripts, directly or through associated html documents. It has a well designed user interface and many features.
- Offline editing of CGI Perl Scripts.
- Complete emulation of a real server: scripts can be run indirectly from html documents, with OptiPerl's intenal server. However there is also excellent support if using an apache server.
- Live preview of the scripts in the internal web browser as text or web document.
- Feature packed editor with syntax highlighting and much user customization.
- Completely integrated local & remote debugging with live evaluation of expressions, watches, breakpoints, flow control.
- Code explorer which is a navigational tool that lists elements in your script and can also do a perl pattern search.
- Code librarian and code templates that can be shared with others.
- Context-Sensitive Help on all of Perl's core and module documentation
- Query editor to easily create Query's to be tested with a GET and POST method.
- Pod extractor creates a tree list view of embedded or standalone pod info.
- To do list that is associated with each script.
- Version converter to handle non supported perl functions in windows.
- Smart FTP uploader with a database of upload locations.
- Project support and publishing.
- Live RegExp Tester.
- Source reformatter.
- Many tools like Encoder, Perl Printer, Log Viewer, File Explorer and others!
OptiPerl is used by professionals or amatures.
- Professionals designing perl programs and cgi scripts use it. Save much time by quickly creating, debugging and testing all the ideas you have increasing productivity.
- It is a great learning tool. You can use it to learn Perl and CGI programming in the comfort of a visual editor, without loss of time and money because of loading from dos or being for hours on-line.
OptiPerl (version 5.4) has a file size of 7.95 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 88 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.